What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Life is Feudal: RPUK Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see the player base slowly building i know its only maybe 5 or 6 but its a start. Plus loving the roleplay atm too. Long live the Queen!

Yeah with a little advertising (not just the voting-thingy), this could turn into heaps of fun. Granted, we have a bit of a headstart now compared to any potential newcomers, but that'll just help establish hierarchies and make trade more exciting and viable. My guild is also happy to accept new members, should they prove to be trustworthy enough.

As to where to advertise for the server, why not pop into the official forums? I'd be happy to help spread the word, too, but of course wouldn't want to speak in any sort of official capacity.

Hail to the Queen, baby!

Yeah with a little advertising (not just the voting-thingy), this could turn into heaps of fun. Granted, we have a bit of a headstart now compared to any potential newcomers, but that'll just help establish hierarchies and make trade more exciting and viable. My guild is also happy to accept new members, should they prove to be trustworthy enough.

As to where to advertise for the server, why not pop into the official forums? I'd be happy to help spread the word, too, but of course wouldn't want to speak in any sort of official capacity.

Hail to the Queen, baby!
http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/roleplay-co-uk-lif-yo-rp-server-t20116/

I posted this a few days ago. Once our spawn city is finished and starter kits enabled we may focus on heavier advertising 

Just an update, we've added @SectorOnPcaka Graham onto the GM team as my play time will be limited this month. I'll still be behind the scenes trying to help get our population up.

dHail to the Queen, baby!
Sophie has the best chance of becoming queen as I am on vacation...  And dont forget to checkon my horses

Just wondering i was planning on doing a YouTube sorta series as well as streaming this and just double checking that its alright to do, Im gonna put the ip and such into the description and then once the server population gets up a bit maybe try a cinematic series

Ragar Jottensonne, "Temporary" Sheriff of the North  ?

Just wondering i was planning on doing a YouTube sorta series as well as streaming this and just double checking that its alright to do, Im gonna put the ip and such into the description and then once the server population gets up a bit maybe try a cinematic series

Ragar Jottensonne, "Temporary" Sheriff of the North  
1f602.png
You can film as much as you want . But if i find  out that someone killed my horses I will HUNT you down!

Current : Leader Of The West

Sophie Hawke is the Leader of the South

The Soldier is the Leader of the Center 

Now we need a leader  of the North and East

You can film as much as you want . But if i find  out that someone killed my horses I will HUNT you down!

Current : Leader Of The West

Sophie Hawke is the Leader of the South

The Soldier is the Leader of the Center 

Now we need a leader  of the North and East
awesome well do not fear your horses will be safe with me

Nice to see you guys are having fun!

not been on myself in the past day or two as iv been sweating out with the Tanoa release on arma 3.

with regards to advertising, we have a post on the official forums, steam discussions and even Reddit. Best way to get players is to have players. Most people just join servers with 10+ people on. So even if you are semi AFK try to get the player count up by being logged in.

Also, let it be known that House Hawke officially lays claim to the Midlands, thus laying out the borders for the first defined region! (Sketch for Ragar)

yFkUuTY.png

Last edited by a moderator:
House peters is actually in the west and not the north. We are to the south east of the lake. The unnamed fortress stands as of this moment 

Sophie you need to put house peters in and mine

You know where i live

Also you need to make a center  part

Btw I claim the lands of the West

But do not fear no taxes or anything will be put in the west 

The West would be strongly known as the Region where everyon e helps eachother out in there time of need their time of Wealth their time of poverty bad harvest...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back