What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Life is Feudal: RPUK Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid July Newsletter:

This is an update to our few and dedicated players

Server Population

On average we seem to have a few players here and there, but most of the time our server stays empty. We've instituted the referral program, but no one has taken it seriously. @SPC Millerhas been inviting a few people and trying to get our numbers back up. Players, invite your friends that you know who have this game. We are providing sacks and other good items for those who use the referral form. Newbies will be provided with a sack to assist with carry weight.

Game Master Conduct

Recently there was an issue where players left the server because they felt the game master was abusive to another player who was not roleplaying. There are three sides to every story, and I feel if you're going to leave a server because you broke a rule or were doing something wrong, why would we cater to you. However I will remind people the following

Game Masters who have (GM) in their name are here to assist players. GM's should be doing the following:

-Assisting new players with learning the basics of the game upon reques

-Helping out bugs and issues with in-game furniture, claims, etc...

-Building tiles on the starting city.

-Monitoring Global chat for abusive behavior.

-Take action against rule violations.

Game Masters who are not doing these, should not be doing the following:

-Spawning items for friends or personal gain (Referral rewards do not count)

-Using GM commands to complete building construction (Spawn city, or bugged construction assistance are exempt)

-Running around on God Mode and threatening players

-Spawning bears and/or wolves near players or claims so they cause havoc.

If you ever have an issue about GM conduct, you may contact me on the forums through private message.

Spawn City

We're still working on this great city that will be a safe haven, and also have communal buildings to help with crafting higher quality items. Eventually the plan is to add trading NPC's that will allow guilds/clans to sell their goods to other players for money.

House Hawke

Sophie AKA Darkstar has decided to leave the server. We thank Darkstar for playing here and the dedication they have shown to the community. However, the claim of House Hawke still remains. A great area with lots of room for crops, animals, and currently half a completed stone fortress. I am issuing a challenge to the players of this community. If you can find friends to play here, and bring us at least 5 players who will remain active, we will give you the claim to finish.

Voting

We have our city listed on a server list located here: https://life-is-feudal.org/server/9393/

Please take the time to vote once a day so we get raised up on the server list. All you have to do is press the vote button, and login with steam. We appreciate any votes, help us get into the top 10 server list.

Mid July Newsletter:

This is an update to our few and dedicated players

Server Population

On average we seem to have a few players here and there, but most of the time our server stays empty. We've instituted the referral program, but no one has taken it seriously. @SPC Millerhas been inviting a few people and trying to get our numbers back up. Players, invite your friends that you know who have this game. We are providing sacks and other good items for those who use the referral form. Newbies will be provided with a sack to assist with carry weight.

Game Master Conduct

Recently there was an issue where players left the server because they felt the game master was abusive to another player who was not roleplaying. There are three sides to every story, and I feel if you're going to leave a server because you broke a rule or were doing something wrong, why would we cater to you. However I will remind people the following

Game Masters who have (GM) in their name are here to assist players. GM's should be doing the following:

-Assisting new players with learning the basics of the game upon reques

-Helping out bugs and issues with in-game furniture, claims, etc...

-Building tiles on the starting city.

-Monitoring Global chat for abusive behavior.

-Take action against rule violations.

Game Masters who are not doing these, should not be doing the following:

-Spawning items for friends or personal gain (Referral rewards do not count)

-Using GM commands to complete building construction (Spawn city, or bugged construction assistance are exempt)

-Running around on God Mode and threatening players

-Spawning bears and/or wolves near players or claims so they cause havoc.

If you ever have an issue about GM conduct, you may contact me on the forums through private message.

Spawn City

We're still working on this great city that will be a safe haven, and also have communal buildings to help with crafting higher quality items. Eventually the plan is to add trading NPC's that will allow guilds/clans to sell their goods to other players for money.

House Hawke

Sophie AKA Darkstar has decided to leave the server. We thank Darkstar for playing here and the dedication they have shown to the community. However, the claim of House Hawke still remains. A great area with lots of room for crops, animals, and currently half a completed stone fortress. I am issuing a challenge to the players of this community. If you can find friends to play here, and bring us at least 5 players who will remain active, we will give you the claim to finish.

Voting

We have our city listed on a server list located here: https://life-is-feudal.org/server/9393/

Please take the time to vote once a day so we get raised up on the server list. All you have to do is press the vote button, and login with steam. We appreciate any votes, help us get into the top 10 server list.
Eem i took over house hawke I messaged u on phone xD

EDIT : I just saw that it hasnt gone threw ... wellp

I gave my last base to Damo so he could startoff i basically got asked by Deathstar to run the House Hawke but do not fear every  help is taken for granted

Last edited by a moderator:
Eem i took over house hawke I messaged u on phone xD

EDIT : I just saw that it hasnt gone threw ... wellp

I gave my last base to Damo so he could startoff i basically got asked by Deathstar to run the House Hawke but do not fear every  help is taken for granted
Ok never mind that then, next time you see a GM if Sophie won't come online to give you leadership to delete the monument and assisting you with building a new monument in its place

Ok never mind that then, next time you see a GM if Sophie won't come online to give you leadership to delete the monument and assisting you with building a new monument in its place
Already got leadership, She came online to give it to me, Why has it to be destroyed tho it is a fine monument

Yes hello, I'm still around and all. I'm really sorry about leaving so soon, but duty calls elsewhere as they say. I had a great time and will still pop in every now and then.

Even before leaving I have made sure the claim remains usable and was looking for someone to take over, yet everyone I asked was too humble to accept it. Now that Miller is back, I entrusted my lands to him and helped him migrate yesterday evening. His old monument is destroyed and I have given him leadership over mine. Unfortunately, it deteriorated all the way back down to a fine monument, but upgrading shouldn't be too hard.

I'll be having an eye on the RPUK server to see how things develop, I wish you only the best of luck.

Already got leadership, She came online to give it to me, Why has it to be destroyed tho it is a fine monument
I didn't realize dark star gave you leadership, thought we would have to rebuild the monument under you. It's yours to build now, last time I checked all her animals had passed and her cropfields were empty, however all it needs is some players to help revive it.

If you see a GM online, just ask for assistance. 
Regarding getting a monumeent back,Who are the GM's so i know who to bug :p i lost 5 monuements and cant bring myself to gather all those bones and herbs again lol,Me and my Buddy Stone Brickman worked forever for tha last setup/

Regarding getting a monumeent back,Who are the GM's so i know who to bug :p i lost 5 monuements and cant bring myself to gather all those bones and herbs again lol,Me and my Buddy Stone Brickman worked forever for tha last setup/
Contact me, Adster, busterguy or Graham  

I've been busy with my newborn lately, if you can one of these guys on teamspeak they can assist you

Contact me, Adster, busterguy or Graham  

I've been busy with my newborn lately, if you can one of these guys on teamspeak they can assist you
Its alright i totally understand,Im in no rush Ill make sure  i try them first,Also Late congrats on the newborn ,boy or Girl if you dont me asking?

A boy

Rick Wolf has had his previous claim rebuilt. Miller has recruited some players, a small revival has happened, come join us!

Due to recent events and a lack of a steady population, we have decided to shut down the server.

I want to thank @Vafflafor hosting our server, but unfortunately with our low population we could not justify us being a community server.

I want to thank everyone for playing here and I hope you all enjoyed it, I'm glad people here had fun. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back