What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Life is Feudal: RPUK Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server had whitelisted Steam for a while, just seems Steam only checks by regional server, so it can take up to 24 hours for every single Steam server to know our one is online. Strange system they have to figure it out, but there we go, at least it's online for now!

Anyone wanting to help, even if you don't play on the server, can still vote for us on this toplist to try and introduce our community to new players:

https://life-is-feudal.org/server/9393/

Shout out to @Archiefor the new banner and for @INS Vafflafor all his hard work.

Busterguy and I are still continuing to build the starter city.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there any idea on how the politics will be?
Make them your self!

If you want to run a city which you have to have a vote with your whole guild for everything you do. Or you could just command everyone and make them do as they are told.

The server is very fresh so it will be upto you :D

Make them your self!

If you want to run a city which you have to have a vote with your whole guild for everything you do. Or you could just command everyone and make them do as they are told.

The server is very fresh so it will be upto you :D
Yea thats sorta whats we're doing atm its just later on down the line i meant

Right now as its a fresh map and low population there's no roleplay hierarchy. Perhaps when our population rises we can look into making kingdoms.

Right now house peters is a basic lordship and vassal system but members are considered equal to share resources weapons food etc...

eventually roleplay wise there will be a center starter city where the NPC King will reign, and certain claims can be declared duchies of a region (north, east, south, west)

Right now as its a fresh map and low population there's no roleplay hierarchy. Perhaps when our population rises we can look into making kingdoms.

Right now house peters is a basic lordship and vassal system but members are considered equal to share resources weapons food etc...

eventually roleplay wise there will be a center starter city where the NPC King will reign, and certain claims can be declared duchies of a region (north, east, south, west)
Sounds good ill be looking forward to it

I already have a region The West is my guilds name

Actually i have som eideas

E.g you can ask for absent periods this if for when a person is going to be gone for 7days and more which gives them no defence when something hsppens to his village maybe bring a system that prevents attacking a person that is absent or on hooliday... But if you're seen playing any other game on steam ( you csn be online ) your absent time will be discarded and further action will be taken

Requirments

Ábsent Period is  longer then 1 week (7 days) maximum of 4 weeks (28 days)

You have to have a claim 

No activity on other games and lif:yo

Judgement Hour is not enabled on the server. To attack a claim you have to initate. However if no one is online you can't be initated on.

Are we getting a special section for life is feudal on the forums too?

Maybe once we get our population up, maybe they will justify it.

Keep voting and invite your friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back