What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rebel life [Discussion]

Try looking at it from the other side Simen, those bad seeds were quite a few of them. Now it wasn't my decision to end the meeting the way it did. Still until some people can control their temper I don't see another one of those meetings happen. Try following my earlier suggestion of making a list. This was also the suggestion that was made during that meeting but only one person ever followed up on it, which is odd to me. It seems like people enjoy the meetings but not doing the actual work of making the lists...
"Bad seeds"? It was one person, forgot who it was, some rebel that started shit talking devs. Everyone else was perfectly fine, especially when Curley started giving us ideas of what different things we could try to do such as the rebel leader - dev discord channel. But yeah, was 1 person that started "attacking" the devs/you guys nobody else. Whoever relayed what was happening in that meeting back to Wilco for him to order all of the staff team out clearly over exaggerated.

"Bad seeds"? It was one person, forgot who it was, some rebel that started shit talking devs. Everyone else was perfectly fine, especially when Curley started giving us ideas of what different things we could try to do such as the rebel leader - dev discord channel. But yeah, was 1 person that started "attacking" the devs/you guys nobody else. Whoever relayed what was happening in that meeting back to Wilco for him to order all of the staff team out clearly over exaggerated.
The chat logs were relayed, those show a pretty clear picture of more than one bad seed.

But like I said before, try working on the document instead of the endless arguing.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTjg-qp1Ql3LOdRHnG-9CJ4esWMRv6OA0QS5Ao1ZFSNjSirT7YR7i3oy6Mtv1kQ-cTcgK-ColjGH9DO/pub

@Nalurah , hope this can be looked into and an open discussion can be started with management/dev team involved, TIA.
I agree with this list and think it’s a pretty good start to reviving rebel life. I hope our voices are heard and it is taken seriously. Thank you to the people who took the discussion seriously and didn’t just bash factions

That document is a good start, maybe elaborate a bit more by giving suggestions where you want certain runs and add the stuff from @LiL Jeep about the capture zones. Then I will pass it on.

I would like to emphasize though that in no way is the dev/management to implement anything/everything but this way they can atleast look at what people want.

In setup I think Slawek's list is better so perhaps merge the two?

I think that before we make and present a list we should ask the devs a question.

Are the dev team willing to prepare a bunch of changes to make rebel great again?

Thats not a dig, just with the GTA server and usual development to the server could we achive big changes?

We are talking about a complete overhaul of rebel and it will not be quick and it will not be easy. But im sure most of us would happily wait 6 months for ine massive overhaul than bring it bit by bit right?

I know i'm not the first one but looked at all of these ideas and made a bit more detailed and simple list, if anyone wants anything added feel free to message me or just post here, will try to update.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kc0Rro7KQM6cpwlrJHh-OPGZyGBPdU5sBscwBPXGoww/edit?usp=sharing
Personally if hemmts are going to get 900-1000 space it completely defeats the point of a blackfish because they are mainly used to do runs due to there large storage space and the reason they need to be increased is because some people dont have the DLC or dont know how to land it in places say diamond factory mine and seller they might just be able to achive a rolling landing at an airport, however i do agree with the huron spaces changes aswell as the taru but 450 in a huron seems to low i would say 500-575 can be its max and taru bench can have a storage space of 300 the box can have 375  and feul can have 400

lowering gear prices i completely agree with because i like to buy an MXSW or a CAR-95-1 thats going to cost me about 150k-200k on mags alone then we have the gun itself and that itself has come to nearly 400k on half price  and suppressor thats another 60-80k altogether thats around 550k including zipties actual clothes GPS faks etc and when we do a run depending on what run we do we make 300k profit

crafting weapons will be good as it can bring rebels to not be bored and not have to waste 500k ish on gear and can make a gun but requires work beforehand 

gang skins and uniforms will be good as people will know who to shoot in a gunfight and not shoot people who are running away from it avoiding the gunfight 

450 in a huron seems to low
The reason i went with that because right now even a run with a taru that i belive has around 500 storage in there is still pretty good, poseidon weed takes like 20/30 minutes depending on your processing level and you easily make a milion.

The reason i went with that because right now even a run with a taru that i belive has around 500 storage in there is still pretty good, poseidon weed takes like 20/30 minutes depending on your processing level and you easily make a milion.
i mean it takes me 15 if i fully focus but yeh wait and see what devs say

Regarding changing vehicle storage what about this....nothing changes. Then add upgrades to hemtt box to increase storage. 50k to make it 900, 100k to make it 1000, 150k to make it 1100 and so on - making it so you add 50k to previous price for extra 100 storage, could max out at 1500, or maybe less then to balance but this would encourage truck runs. Make it so only possible on hemtt box so doesn’t happen on air vehicles and other vehicles to encourage hemtt box convoys 

Regarding changing vehicle storage what about this....nothing changes. Then add upgrades to hemtt box to increase storage. 50k to make it 900, 100k to make it 1000, 150k to make it 1100 and so on - making it so you add 50k to previous price for extra 100 storage, could max out at 1500, or maybe less then to balance but this would encourage truck runs. Make it so only possible on hemtt box so doesn’t happen on air vehicles and other vehicles to encourage hemtt box convoys 
I think that would make things worse long term. Having runs that can only be transported in land vehicles would be better, and they have a slightly bigger payout 

I think that would make things worse long term. Having runs that can only be transported in land vehicles would be better, and they have a slightly bigger payout 
How would it make things worse? You put one mil into a truck to have bigger payout in long run or you can purchase blackfish/Huron for faster run time but huge initial expense. There already is non air vehicle runs - clans and blood diamonds but they have been nurfed  to not pay well. If clams and blood got buffed that would work. Blood diamonds in Poseidon lands so similar to weed for activity and clams also are I think 

Another idea would be to make mushroom on the map another gang base or add it to the red zone list, it’s a great little spot for either and is currently unused I’m led to believe 

Lets be honest here it's just tedious being a rebel, buying stretchers, not being able to heal to 100 when your above 75, weapons being expensive, I understand you're trying to drain money but what are new players going to think about these ridiculous prices.

Lets be honest here it's just tedious being a rebel, buying stretchers, not being able to heal to 100 when your above 75, weapons being expensive, I understand you're trying to drain money but what are new players going to think about these ridiculous prices.
Just want to note the "not being able to heal above 75%" is armas fault and not the devs.

Back