What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

[SPOILERS] Line of Duty Thread

ExmMyA3XEAE7QiH

Who is kate looking at there on the screen?

Well hello Ryan, have we met before? She knows something is up and is looking into him 😮

Omgggggg

They got Buckells, but that was far too easy...... is he even guilty or setup - why would Davidson throw him under the bus?! 

Jo must of been the one to bring Ryan into the team, we know she's involved with OCG  - I would what will happen with Ryan now - has someone got her Mum?

What is going on with Steph and Steve, now he's found the money 😮 

PS: She's getting quicker at locking that door

Steph... is she Hastings' daughter-in-law? 😉
Sindwhani... has skin in the game, I reckon. 😉 

@Norman i honestly think Jo wants Buckells job so she can help the OCG out more, it wouldn't surprise me at all. 

Loved how they didn't drag the whole Ryan thing out, i thought they were going to drag it out til the last few eps, he's a smuggy little so and so isn't he, i also like how it showed how much of an amateur he is at doing corrupt stuff.

What do you guys think of Steph and Steve? i feel like Steve had good intentions but after digging deeper he's realised there's something sus about her and Ted, that's why he tried to search for some sort of evidence.

Buckells is too stupid to be involved with the OCG, i mean cmon the guy was holding a golf club hahah, it was too obvious,. I also Think that Jo is starting to become abit weary of Kate, so maybe's we'll see some conflict between those two. I also believe that Kate is in deep undercover with The Hill, there's way too much eye contact between her and Ted, That nod aswell when she was leaving was very revealing. 

Finally, i think the best Tedism was showed tonight "The name's Hastings ma'am, I'm the epitome of an old battle" LIKE CMONNNN i couldn't help but love that line so much

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t think Steve will mention the money he found, too similar to last time , he was shaggin denton and then found cash in her gaff he’s not silly wouldn’t do it again cause it will look sus

Buckells is just an idiot who seems inept at his job and that’s why it has been so easy for Davidson to twist everything round to make him look like he’s involved with the OCG. Like the missing files just magically being found in his car many days later. The guys clueless and she exploited that. 

I also don’t think Davidson’s willingly involved in the OCG, they definitely either have something on her or they are threatening someone she cares about. Maybe something to do with her family she claims to not have. 

It’s good so far, really enjoying it

I really think Ryan has more control over this than it seems. Since he had links with the OCG back in the day he has most likely reconnected himself once he got into the force. It clearly looks like Davidson is being blackmailed, by who? I don't know. Farida is definitely being framed , and Buckells was captured far too easily for him to be remotely connected.

PS: thanks to @Normanfor introducing me to this show, literally addicted now 😂

So there was something I noticed quite distinctively in Season 6 episode 1. At the end of the episode Davidson mentions not having any family, yet the next scene on is a photo of what appears to be Davidson and a motherly figure.

Now hear me out.

68918b9d7ff7a827f026de13f981c1b3.png

83678a988eafa126af77c0b6fcc1e5d9.png

Is it just me who see's that the photo in season 6 is vaguely familiar to Anne-Marie?

It's also valid to point out that on Davidson's personnel record, she has stated a next of kin being, Samantha Davidson - this could be the woman in the photo instead? who knows, would be a nice plot twist to see that she is related to Anne-Marie

Last edited by a moderator:
What a FUCKING episode that was. Absolutely loved it.

so who do you guys think is the related officer? I have already formulated a theory to who it is or could be, but want to know if people think the same!

So Buckells is just an incompetent coward who was setup.

Davidson is defo related to John Corbett and Anne Marie McGillis is the mum

James Lakewel must of told Steve in the back of the van whats going on. But Steve is worried someone in AC-12 leaked the details of getting James Lakewell out of prison (who organised the OCG ambush)

Lee Banks looked like the guy who killed James Lakewell.

OMG Ryan is deep into this! Threatening Jo like that. 

What is Kate playing at!!! My theories about her havent yet been proved, and her backing up Jo is scary! 

And what happened to Steve's drug test.

So there was something I noticed quite distinctively in Season 6 episode 1. At the end of the episode Davidson mentions not having any family, yet the next scene on is a photo of what appears to be Davidson and a motherly figure.

Now hear me out.

Is it just me who see's that the photo in season 6 is vaguely familiar to Anne-Marie?

It's also valid to point out that on Davidson's personnel record, she has stated a next of kin being, Samantha Davidson - this could be the woman in the photo instead? who knows, would be a nice plot twist to see that she is related to Anne-Marie
Saw this a couple of weeks ago online. Did a photo check and wasn't totally convinced, but am wondering again now, with that DNA cliffhanger. 

what did james lakewell say to steve at the very end of the gunfight? tried to figure it out using subtitles lol but it didn't help

Steph... is she Hastings' daughter-in-law? 😉
Sindwhani... has skin in the game, I reckon. 😉 
Remember this?
If Anne-Marie McGillis and Hastings 'did the dirty' and made the beast with two backs... then realistically, John Corbett (aka Balaclava Man) could be Hasting's kid. Which would make Steph his daughter-in-law. That might be the reason Hastings 'looked after her' with the missing 50k, if that's actually what he did.

And if Davidson is related to Corbett, by way of McGillis... what then? Only fly in the ointment is Corbett and Davidson's birthdates, which are too close really for them to have come from the same mother... unless one of those birthdates is a lie.

And Sindwhani... is still as iffy as fuck. Did you see him looking down the stairs at Hastings when they shat on him and AC12? Definitely something up there...

What is Kate playing at!!! My theories about her havent yet been proved, and her backing up Jo is scary! 
Unless the DNA links Davidson... with Kate????

It's either Tommy Hunter, or Mike Dryden that I reckon she is related to. Both Scottish.

I reckon the relation is Tommy Hunter,  and that guy defo told Steve who was behind it all in the van while he was on a mad skeng hence the nod he gave in the interview and steve not seeming to pissed of that he got officers killed in order to get him there

It's either Tommy Hunter, or Mike Dryden that I reckon she is related to. Both Scottish.
If it was Dryden, the DNA match would've turned up on the internal police DB, but it didn't. They searched other wider DBs and found it there. That also rules out Hastings and Kate. 

Tommy Hunter is looking likely. 

Back