What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[SPOILERS] Line of Duty Thread

I don't know why, but I think Ryan and Davidson could be related.

Here's something to think on, until next week...

DC_Chloe_Bishop.png

Chloe Bishop - Steve Arnott's new oppo in AC12 this series. Is she bent?

Here are the curiosities:

1. She was looking very shifty at other vehicles and the arriving Range Rovers immediately before the hit on the van transporting Lakewell.
  2. She couldn't make it up to the door of the van, but gave Jonesie a leg-up, which resulted in her death.
  3. She wasn't shot during the crashed van scene, yet the sniper had a perfect clear shot at her, as well as Jonesie who did get shot - and killed.
  4. She was wearing really obvious bright clothing during that van transport - could this have been to ensure she was not confused with other coppers wearing black gear?
  5. Lakewell called her Chloe, not DC Bishop. Does he know her from before?
  6. When people in AC12 said that someone at Blackthorn prison was leaking, she suggested maybe AC12 was leaking to? Was this is a ruse to deflect suspicion away from herself and away from Blackthorn too?
  7. DCI Tony Gates, the bent copper who redeemed himself by stepping into traffic in Series One, had a daughter called Chloe, of the same ethnicity as Chloe Bishop.

Discuss.

All homework must be in by 9pm next Sunday, or detention.

Here's something to think on, until next week...

View attachment 16752

Chloe Bishop - Steve Arnott's new oppo in AC12 this series. Is she bent?

Here are the curiosities:

1. She was looking very shifty at other vehicles and the arriving Range Rovers immediately before the hit on the van transporting Lakewell.
  2. She couldn't make it up to the door of the van, but gave Jonesie a leg-up, which resulted in her death.
  3. She wasn't shot during the crashed van scene, yet the sniper had a perfect clear shot at her, as well as Jonesie who did get shot - and killed.
  4. She was wearing really obvious bright clothing during that van transport - could this have been to ensure she was not confused with other coppers wearing black gear?
  5. Lakewell called her Chloe, not DC Bishop. Does he know her from before?
  6. When people in AC12 said that someone at Blackthorn prison was leaking, she suggested maybe AC12 was leaking to? Was this is a ruse to deflect suspicion away from herself and away from Blackthorn too?
  7. DCI Tony Gates, the bent copper who redeemed himself by stepping into traffic in Series One, had a daughter called Chloe, of the same ethnicity as Chloe Bishop.

Discuss.

All homework must be in by 9pm next Sunday, or detention.
Yes I agree, we have no idea where she came from, always the quiet ones we need to watch! 

She wasn't shot during the crashed van scene, yet the sniper had a perfect clear shot at her, as well as Jonesie who did get shot - and
At one point though, the sniper looks around to the other officers dragging Jonesie away, and yet also decides to not fire at them, but instead put his attention back on the van

Lee Banks looked like the guy who killed James Lakewell
2nHtGPW.png
TByLjoX.png

That is definitely him

Jo Davidson is related to Tommy Hunter here's why,

Well as we know she is from Scottish decent. Appearing in LOD before was Thomas Hunter (An OCG Leader) and Michael Dryden (DCC now Ex-DCC) They gave a few other possibilities as well who aren't from Scottish decent such as John Corbett and Anne-Marie McGillis. They specifically mentioned the relative they found was on a nominal police database ruling out any police officers/ex-police officers. Now the BBC and amazon have made a few Alexa responses and if you ask Alexa "Who is Jo Davidson is related too" She responds "I cant tell you who it is, but for the purposes of the tape I can tell you that the cause of death was being a rat." Now this would instantly imply James Lakewell who is killed in S6E4 as Ryan labels the cause of death as being a rat BUT in S2E1 Thomas Hunter (Now in witness protection as he spoke to the police) is ambushed and killed by the OCG as he is transferred to a police station. This cause of death would be "Being a rat" as such and therefore I concluded that Jo Davidson and Tommy Hunter are related.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG WHO GOT SHOT

DROP THE FUCKING GUN

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate caught lacking, tbh shes defo dead and so is ryan. Its always the bigger loses that happen, Hastings isnt involved I reckon and its a throw off to make us think that. 

Back