What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[SPOILERS] Line of Duty Thread

Double tap from an AFO
na na na na nah! Jo Davidson wips out the OCG gun guns down ryan kate also shoots , they both flee and get corned hence the trailer , but idk why they both run away surely the right thing to do is try and keep the wee little shite alive who knows 

na na na na nah! Jo Davidson wips out the OCG gun guns down ryan kate also shoots , they both flee and get corned hence the trailer , but idk why they both run away surely the right thing to do is try and keep the wee little shite alive who knows 
Tbf, that trailer is from before the season started. It could just be like a red herring to throw you off 

Tbf, that trailer is from before the season started. It could just be like a red herring to throw you off 
True true however they are wearing the same clothes but have a different car also looks like Davidson has a gun in that clip she could have stolen Ryan’s or brought her own to the party.

Tommy Hunter fucked his sister. Official.

The DNA test revealed Jo Davidson is both Hunter's niece... and his daughter. No wonder Jo is a bit fucked up and considers herself as having 'no family'.

1_Line-Of-Duty.jpg

And did it continue? Was Jo the missing teenager connected with Tommy Hunter? 

Could Ryan even be her son?

Worth mentioning also that Arnott said "That’s not the worst of it. There’s an unusually high percentage match," something something "homozygosity"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zygosity#Homozygous

Here's something else to think about.

In the back of the van, when James Lakewell was talking to Arnott, he said something like "look beyond the race claim", which made no fucking sense to me at all at that point.

But "RACECLAIM" is an anagram of...

CARMICHAEL.

SEI_65120309.jpg

Except there is one letter left over. Can you guess what it is??

blue-smoke-letter-h-260nw-58816231.jpg

In the back of the van, when James Lakewell was talking to Arnott, he said something like "look beyond the race claim", which made no fucking sense to me at all at that point.

CARMICHAEL.

I like ur theory magic man but theres only one problem , shes only been in it for like 2 seasons theres not a chance shes H that be too lazy writing from the main man JED MERCURIO , in saying that they pretty much said last episode that this new geezer nessbit or nesquick what ever the fuck his real name is is the leader of the OCG which is pretty lazy but at least he was sort of written into the story line? kinda not really.

my theory is it all leads back to Osborn and and that horrible DCC Bitch they are two shifty mfer's its all to continence that as soon as Ted gets close to baggin the mackerel  they get closed down by those 2.

CARMICHAEL.

Honestly reckon Carmichael is there to be hated but will turn out to be the good guy later. She was absolutely fuming when she lost the case against Hastings but realised it was incorrect that he was H.

Now wether or not she was desperate to bag him as "H" because she genuinly wants to get whoever it is, or, she wants a scapegoat and is actually "H" herself.

All I know is the finale needs to hurry up.

ON A COMPLETELY UNRELATED NOTE -

Remember when Hastings was pretending to be H over the computer and the tech woman said that the OCG were using a VPN to change their location to Spain? Did anyone else pick up on the fact that the retired copper Therwell has been seen last in spain?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found this gem aswell

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In this ITV interview with the man that plays Ted he saids that the line of duty fans have already worked out what happend, thats likely to do with the trailer and kate  not being dead etc, but they also ask him about a new season and he saids that he hopes there will be another season , then they ask if Ted is going to be in that season and you can see by his face he was very un easy with that question , where as when they ask if kate is still in it he instantly answers that he wish he could help.

IS TED GUNNA DIE?

2 hours ago, MrLongSlong said:

In this ITV interview with the man that plays Ted he saids that the line of duty fans have already worked out what happend, thats likely to do with the trailer and kate  not being dead etc, but they also ask him about a new season and he saids that he hopes there will be another season , then they ask if Ted is going to be in that season and you can see by his face he was very un easy with that question , where as when they ask if kate is still in it he instantly answers that he wish he could help.

IS TED GUNNA DIE?

To me that sounds like they're both going to come back in the next season

Honestly reckon Carmichael is there to be hated but will turn out to be the good guy later. She was absolutely fuming when she lost the case against Hastings but realised it was incorrect that he was H.
I agree with you here, tbh. I believe the anagram of her name and the leftover H thing is another red-herring clue left by Jed just to keep us diehards on our toes. But it makes for a good wow reaction or two, which is precisely what he's after.

Remember when Hastings was pretending to be H over the computer and the tech woman said that the OCG were using a VPN to change their location to Spain? Did anyone else pick up on the fact that the retired copper Therwell has been seen last in spain?
This is a very good spot indeed. Marcus Thurwell is played by James Nesbitt, who is not, as far as I'm aware, a 'bit player' actor. He's usually frontline. Now, that doesn't mean a thing (there have been a lot of top class actors in supporting roles in LOD), but it would imply that there is more to Thurwell than meets the eye, possibly. The actor also lied about being in the show - which was part of a plot to throw people off the scent. This was when Thurwell was under suspicion for involvement in the cover-up of the Sands View abuse case, and he managed to retire and get away after the investigation into Fairbanks took prime focus. He is definately a loose end and therefore one to watch, imho. 😉 

eZ2ScvyhtFFL1-GpE0Tu8EFDX9I-960.jpg

I agree with you here, tbh. I believe the anagram of her name and the leftover H thing is another red-herring clue left by Jed just to keep us diehards on our toes. But it makes for a good wow reaction or two, which is precisely what he's after.

This is a very good spot indeed. Marcus Thurwell is played by James Nesbitt, who is not, as far as I'm aware, a 'bit player' actor. He's usually frontline. Now, that doesn't mean a thing (there have been a lot of top class actors in supporting roles in LOD), but it would imply that there is more to Thurwell than meets the eye, possibly. The actor also lied about being in the show - which was part of a plot to throw people off the scent. This was when Thurwell was under suspicion for involvement in the cover-up of the Sands View abuse case, and he managed to retire and get away after the investigation into Fairbanks took prime focus. He is definately a loose end and therefore one to watch, imho. 😉 

Gonna start calling you DI TBJ me thinks.

As expected, Kate survives - but will Jo take the fall for Ryan's murder

We found out quite a lot / had a lot confirmed.... but not enough to understand it all and who is being it... if not Marcus Thurwell then who?!

Carmichael is so shady - poor Jo probably won't live to tell us more

no way did they hire James Nesbitt to show his picture a couple of times and then get him to lie on the floor and play dead in a room full of the Spanish police officers surely he plays a much larger role , was gunna say that maybe it was leaked that they where onto him and he was killed but by the sounds of fly's flying around the room he seemed to be dead for some time.

also whos jo's other dad? the one she believed to be her dad.

also Davidson was messing him recently so either shes been messaging someone pretending to be him or hes actually still alive , just rewatched the raid in spain again and the guy that keeps talking to the camera looks like nesbitt 

"able to identify  any witness"

"would provide definate evidence"

"conducting criminal activity"

that's what it said in that note that flashes up definite was spelt wrong again!

Bear in mind this show is entirely about corrupt cops, thurwell was probably sent to spain by the OCG to handle their corrupt officers in spain, and then had to get back involved in england because of all the arrests/deaths of the other important OCG members, the death was probably staged, and the spanish armed police present were probably all if not mostly corrupt and in on it. Definite is spelled incorrectly as it was on the laptop from the last remaining OCG head honcho, that report that contains the incorrect spelling was probably written by carmichael, kate definitely recognises it too.  

Back