What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Taking The Police Hostage (Important)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that while you are in character, you shouldn't know that you can't be taken hostage, you still have to value your life, and follow the rules regarding combat/in-counters with armed people, for example the 3v1 rule.

As far as i am aware the 3v1 rule does not apply here,But sure value your life and all.

I do think if we can spread officers out a little bit we will get more done instead of PCSOs stood around at base waiting for a higher up to go out with

With this change would it be ok for officers to patrol around kavala alone?
Your still a police officer in training,

I would advise you to stick to your superiors since they have more experience and teach you much, patroling alone can be fun sure but still, not recommended. 

As far as i am aware the 3v1 rule does not apply here,But sure value your life and all.

I do think if we can spread officers out a little bit we will get more done instead of PCSOs stood around at base waiting for a higher up to go out with
I am sorry? so what you're saying is that if we are 10 rebels armed with assault rifles, is getting approached by an PC+, the person can literally go up against us and rambo us because he got nothing to loose? 

Taking hostage was meant to encourage roleplay... If cops don't like to roleplay what can we do about it?

I'm concern about Police feelings and sensitivity but It seems that they are never happy.

Why don't we stop giving them all they want and stop rewarding their bad behaviours ?

I'm ok to give all police force to wine and dine but this won't solve anything...

We all know that Police is control freak but that's a normal thing that Police in a War/insurection scheme is rarely in full power.

They might be thinking they are the choosen few but they should maybe start giving up a bit and discipline their self to fight back rebels or at least really control some part of their territory.

That might imply some boring moments but that is part of the job. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
If this rule is still in place can we get a slight clarification in regards to using zipties on police?

If I ziptie a police officer in place to immobilize him (I don't like killing officers and in the past this is what I've done), is this still bannable if I don't move them and release them afterwards?

Summoning Police admins to get a comment on the above if possible :)

@Ciaran

@Commander Maratek

@Neo

You don't need them to answe that question, all you need is common sense, your holding a police officer against his will, it's kidnapping.

Until it is posted to say it is allowed again it is still against server rules,

You don't even need to zip tie the officer if you are holding him against their will it is kidnapping, you RP with them kill them or release them it's simple you can still get them to drop their comms their gps all their weapons and make them walk back.

Regards CSI Fuel

Until it is posted to say it is allowed again it is still against server rules,

You don't even need to zip tie the officer if you are holding him against their will it is kidnapping, you RP with them kill them or release them it's simple you can still get them to drop their comms their gps all their weapons and make them walk back.

Regards CSI Fuel
If I tell a cop to drop all the weapons, everything, and Im alone, he can still knock me out and restrain me. If I cannot ziptie an officer he will always be a threat. Do the police force feel its better to get killed than ziptied? 

You should be allowed to atleast ziptie them, i dont really find the police trustworthy and if you need to take care of their backup and have to leave him he will just put his hands down and kill you from behind. So i would atleast like to be able to ziptie them until i have taken care of Other gangs or other cops. and then just unrestrain him and let him put his hands back up again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back