What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Future & 2 Year Anniversary Special Newsletter!

#RPEverything. Made that video for me.

We embark on a great journey from here on, and we're in a very Exciting time.

Awsome stuff guys, Can't wait :p

1 question: will stats (Money/licences) be transferred across different islands/Servers for example tanoa?

Last edited by a moderator:
crazy-dance.gif

Awsome stuff guys, Can't wait :p

1 question: will stats (Money/licences) be transferred across different islands/Servers for example tanoa?
For Tanoa that is to be discussed, Unsure at this stage but my first thoughts are I doubt it :)

Sounds AMAZING. Hope to get all the problems with my account resolved for the next year of ALUK (or should i say RPUK?) CANT WAIT!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool domain! i'm looking forward to see the new changes in the community! After 2700 hours playing on the map altis i would love to rp in a new map!

Only @Unlucky Georgeto give me the chills with the video.. even if i saw the video 3 times before it was done, it still feels like i didn't. 

<3

am so proud to be a meber of this community! cant wait for the future! Roleplay.co.uk for life!!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Guess this means there will be more chances to be a forum moderator :)

Jokes aside this sound great , very much looking forward to it all :)

ooo more servers means more staff will be needed :p

*Hint* *Hint*
Already typing up my resume... :p

I'm new, but I have been a part of many online communities and even created one (It's still going strong with a few hundred active members, admin team and yearly meet-ups), and I can see that there is a very solid core of passionate staff members here - And this passion streams down to the users and keeps the community strong. The use of Teamspeak to resolve issues like real people is a huge boon to this site aswell, and it reminds you that there are people behind those usernames. 

Even though they take the rules seriously, it is clear that this is all based around the mutual enjoyment of a game (Or rather a Game within a Game) - Something that we play in our free time for fun.

I have no doubt that in the coming weeks and months I will continue to contribute to the standard I have been safe in the knowledge that this community is worth the extra effort, and appreciates it for all that it is.

A Wise person once said - Team Work makes the Dream work. 

Assuming Tanoa will be staffed with Police and Medics, will police and medic ranks be transferred over? Or will it be a completely separate ranking system?

Assuming Tanoa will be staffed with Police and Medics, will police and medic ranks be transferred over? Or will it be a completely separate ranking system?
We will discuss this when the time is right. This isn't about asking questions on the future, it's about letting you know what we've been working on :)

For Tanoa that is to be discussed, Unsure at this stage but my first thoughts are I doubt it :)
I hope not, this will give all players the chance to be the new Pablo of Tanoa.

Cool domain btw :D
That name will attract a lot of new people.

Back