What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Future & 2 Year Anniversary Special Newsletter!

I'm so glad i joined this community back in july. No regrets, made so many new friends and met some awsome people.

I hope that in the future i might be able to help with development of new servers as im doing a university degree in computer games programming so i have skills already in C# and C++.

Good luck moving forward.

There are many servers and communities involving role play and arma 3. When i started playing AlUK (RPUK) i was hooked. I never went to any other community, becuase the moment i stepped into this one, i couldn't step out. The whole team who founded ALUK have done something more than just a server, they have madea community where i feel at home. I run back home from school every day literraly to play ALUK (when i finish homework of course lol). I just wanted to say thank you for ALUK and im looking forward to the future of RPUK.

I must say this sounds spectacular!!!(I must of watched this video about 20 times)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing arma 3 since September 2015, and my best memories come from the work and commitment of the players and community of Altislife.co.uk, thank you all for making arma 3 role-play and in general an amazing experience, and im looking forward to what's install in the future.

The voice in the video for me like brand/picture/community. Fits nicely for my ears (personally) because I am sure I have heard same voice before somewhere related to altislife uk.

Splendid work! Can’t wait to see what future holds…

Back