What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Future & 2 Year Anniversary Special Newsletter!

Thinking outside the box imagine Star Citizen(never played myself but looks incredible) on A roleplay.co.uk server if you can modify. and when it's more developed imagine the space RP :)
I'd be so, so down for that. 

Nice Meme!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds fantastic, things can only get bigger and better, massive appreciation for all the hard work keep it up guys

This is absolutely incredible. I am astounded and overwhelmingly proud of everyone in this community. 

Much love to everyone <3

giphy.gif

Sound Awesome Hope to seet coming Live soon!!

GJ For The Awesome work on the servers\community  Happy to be part of the comunity :)

Also if anyone is reading this and you want to get involved and you have "skills", We will open a "always open" development application form in the coming days.
Sounds good to me 

Thinking outside the box imagine Star Citizen(never played myself but looks incredible) on A roleplay.co.uk server if you can modify. and when it's more developed imagine the space RP :)
I've been playing this since day 1, and an original backer.

There will be private servers.

There will be modability (in-fact on cry engines open SDK you can already play with the assets).

So a good possibility. 

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to this, it seems amazing. I cannot wait to see where ALUK "Sorry" RPUK will end up in 6 months. With tons of games out there with HUGH potential for us to move to this could be one of the best things to happen to this server, and thank god I arrived in time to see it all. 

With a few people suggesting games, and I guess the staff team already have a 100 page long forum with games that they could use, A couple that I would say, Space Engineers, unturned/7 days to die. 

Also great video @Unlucky GeorgeGlad my name could have been apart of it. :p

BBNqfYT.png

• Can u add enhanced helmets to rebels please i`d love to have this light awesome helmets :D Also having nato as part of the island give them their own power etc,would be really cool as well,seen nato on the island with the aluk roleplay spirit would be instantly good. even though i don`t think that there is any admin which gonna respond to my request but literally i`d love to see nato on the island,like having an a island military not the police only would push the roleplay spirits to its limits hopefully there is gonna be admins which gonna respond to my request i`d really appreciate that not sure if i am the only one requesting that or not.

Roleplay.co.uk

bMpiZTAl.jpg

The new home for All Roleplay!
[Screenshot with my phone]

I am Proud to be part of this big family. Having a family that has grown over 147.000 members is something uniqe..

@Wilco Thank you for putting down the first stones 2 years ago to build this awsome family that it has become.

Staff. Thank you for helping everyday to ensure that we as members can enjoy the world of Roleplay.uk 

Congrats  on obtaining the new domain<3

Much luck :D

That shit looks awesome and I'm so excited! 

Daamn @Unlucky Georgeyou made hell of a video about this. You really have talent as you have showed us before! 

Back