What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Future & 2 Year Anniversary Special Newsletter!

Proud of you, guys. Very proud indeed. :)

Will be back soon, I hope... not a day goes by when I don't think of you...

Woohoo, finally announced. It has been killing me to tell people what the new domain was @Wilco. Here's to the future!

The future looks great for roleplayuk yet we've got @Wilco here always thanking others.  Would like to give the guy a good slap on the back to say congratulations and thanks mate for making the community what it is today, it wouldn't be here without this fantastic fellow. One of the best gaming communities out there and Im glad to be part of it. Nice work on the development, keep it up bud. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful news, and it is good to see that the board is looking in to the future. Looking forward for the open devlopment application form, I am ready to get involved.

Also, is there still a way I can invest in to roleplay.co.uk ?

I'm not a rapper but if I was to rap it i'd rap this:
R to the O to the L to the E to the P to the L to the A to the Y to the . to the CO to the UK

Because this is Roleplay.co.uk

There's a upcoming game which was funded on Kickstarter called Identity  which is designed specially for life RP which would be probably great for a Roleplay.co.uk server​

Also if anyone is reading this and you want to get involved and you have "skills", We will open a "always open" development application form in the coming days.
I would love to assist in any way possible, financial etc. Could you send over this application?

Think i just came a little, good shit boys cant wait :)

mWI5FFZ.gif

Thinking outside the box imagine Star Citizen(never played myself but looks incredible) on A roleplay.co.uk server if you can modify. and when it's more developed imagine the space RP :)

I love it!

Started playing on the ALUK community back in september/oktober. 

And i have loved every second of it.

Im in it for the long haul!

There's a upcoming game which was funded on Kickstarter called Identity  which is designed specially for life RP which would be probably great for a Roleplay.co.uk server​
@Sam Seeleywe have already sent a few questions to the Identity team and there position was yes people are going to be able to host there own servers and yes skin customisations will be possible, That could change but that interested us.

Dark RP is shit :(

The serious Half Life 2 roleplay server back in the days (not naming the community) was the way to go. I can still remember my roleplay as a nasty/facist combine soldier arresting citizens for breaking the nightclock.
giphy.gif

Back