What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - RedHuntsman - GTA RP

Okay, moving on a little - can you tell me why you keep letting your appeals time out?

o sure sorry about that i didnt know how long a appeal took to time out and i was working while at uni at the time so whenever i had a chance i tried to respond but a lot of time they got timed out compeletly my fault just lack of time on my end to try and respond in time

i never meant any disrespect or tried to waste any staff time i just couldnt keep up with my own life and the ban appeals at the same time very sorry for that

but yh overall i understand what i did was wrong i never meant to do it im not trying to waste anyone's time with ban appeal time outs and im hoping for a second chance to be reinstated back into the server, it would mean a lot

Locked for 3 days for bumping.

@RedHuntsman can you tell me why you abused the report system on the forums to report my message above?

y sorry about that my bad i was just trying to see what my lock for bumping was i kept replying because you werent responding i didnt know how the messaging system worked on your end not knowing that you had loads of entrys all day and by me messaging it kept bumping me up to the top of your list my bad

i was just trying to see what my lock for bumping was
Well - that's not entirely true.

Your message in the report was "abuse of power when trying to have a conversation"

yh sry just some random stupid waffle to see if you would respond back and ask about why i was locked for bumping it wasn't until day 2 of the lock that someone told me what it was didnt actually mean any of the msg just needed something big enough to get a response my bad

Okay - convince me you're mature enough, given everything, to provide a good RP experience for yourself and others, and to not break the rules in the future.

I think you misunderstood - in this appeal, in a reply, convince me you're mature enough.

o sorry phoenix i got confused, im sorry for the selfish act i got banned for i now want to fully help to add to and be apart of the fun and interactive RP experience between players and stick to the rules to make everyone's RP experience a good one i understand what i have done and why i was punished for it i believe now i can properly be a good Roleplay UK member and enjoy the RP server as it was intended

Alright - stick to it.

Unbanned.

Back