What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - wilco de roos - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilco de roos

Unban Appeal for wilco de roos 

In-game Name: John mayhem ( Mr White )

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198000740275

Ban ID: 3619

Reason given for your ban: (C2.2)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: (C2.2) I've been banned for exploitation. entering the storage through the wall

Why should we unban you ?: First of all, I would like to apologize for taking advantage of entering the storage system. Although I have never thought about how heavy this weighs, I am ashamed that I made this mistake. especially with the reason that my character is 1 of the best known in the city, and as mentioned by Nomad, I indeed also have an exemplary role as my responsibility. Which I have now made a big mistake.
From the moment this was reported, I also immediately followed the rules until my ban. of course I am now also punished for this and rightly so. This also hits me hard because as everyone knows I worked very hard last year with small earnings to create this company and helped the city get to where it is now. I have been richly rewarded with the department store where I also invest a lot of time every day to make this a succes.

To explain why I made this mistake without this being an attempt at defense. because wrong is wrong and i accept the terms. Restocking the shops in the city means that I have to move at least 20,000 items every day from storage to the shop. this should be just like any other with the amount you can carry on your person. to reach the storage you have to stand behind the counter against the cupboard to access it. We did this this evening with 4 people. because the stores have to make a minimum purchase of 15,000 pounds, you try to place things in the shop as quickly as possible, making this possible because most owners of shops are literally waiting with their finger for the order button. this is also a good method to make the distribution and probability fair between the shops, because we had to move so many items and at that time did turtle bait. 2000 pieces that you could only wear per 5, I chose to have 2 inside and I and Willils outside to make this tolerable. With this decision entirely from my own, I took Willis along in the offense, this is entirely my fault, although we had to know this, we both simply did not think about it at that time. This cannot be justified. But because I really enjoy the stand and love doing what I do and helping the people or facilities and I have certainly learned from this. I hope by making my sincere excuse and both for 4 years in Altis have never caused any problems and neither here in town I can be given a second chance in the short term. I would like to continue my business and my future ideas and I also want to make my apologies to the Dev team for embarrassing them too by participating as a tester. also to the person who reported me. the way I weathered was anything but neat and at that moment I let my frustration get the better of my own mistake.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Well Mr White, I cannot lie to you, I didn't expect to see you here. 

I appreciate how you've taken responsibility for your actions in this unban appeal. 

Could you please quote the server rule you believe you broke and explain to me in your own words what the rule means and why we have such rules in place on our servers. 

@wilco de roos

@Fluqi whell your not rong . Even i didnt think i would never be here . 

The rules i broke : (C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

The rule tells you .. dont do or use things that are not ment to use in any other way they are created.  What i know or is told about this rules its created becouse of a guy in the past in altis was cracking and emtying the gold safe in HM from one floor down. Basicly what i did . Entering the storige trough the outside wall . 

wont happen again and i am sorry for it 

ofcourse the rules also talks about dublication and bypassing animations.  This is not the case for me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's evident to me that you know what you've done, you know it was wrong and you know that if this happens again the exact same punishment will be set and I can assure you it is so much more difficult to come back from a game ban for the exact same thing.

With that being said, your record here on RPUK is as clean as it comes. You've got no previous bans on both GTA RP & Arma 3, your unban appeal is exactly what we look for. You're taking responsibility, understanding what you've done wrong & I'm confident given this ban here, this has been a wake up call to you and you will now in future be more careful and think about your actions before you take them. 

Your place within our Community that you've worked on for over a year was very difficult for you to get. You're considered a Community Leader and as such we expect better from you. 

Please don't let me down, Mr White. If we see you here again I can assure you this will be a much harder appeal. 

Unbanned.

Now that you're apart of our community again, please ensure you're fully up-to date with our Community Rules and our game specific rules depending which one(s) you play;
Altis Life Rules & GTA RP Rules

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back