What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Willis - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willis

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police Senior
Unban Appeal for Willis 

In-game Name: Willis White

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198077419226

Ban ID: rpuk#3620

Reason given for your ban: (C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I understand fully that I have made use of an exploit on the server, by using an unintentional feature. Taking items through a wall from a shop storage, usually found on the shelf within the building's front office and thereafter transporting them into the main warehouse. Looking back I can clearly see that this is not the intended technique developed on the server for the warehouse shop system.

Why should we unban you ?: Roleplay.co.uk is much more than a game, it is a community, a family, where we are able to create memories, new experiences, enjoy our time and make good friends along the way, some which we may even keep for a lifetime. I have found myself returning to the community time and time again, from Altislife to our Fivem server today. I have greatly loved every moment, being able to be part of the development of the server, thankful to be able to take part in and help with the growth of the factions through the many years. With the best community around, I have enjoyed every moment with what has become one of my most favourite pastimes. I always strive to put roleplay and others above all else, never have I ever intentionally broken the rules with my only warning point being a matter which I could have justified and avoided. This exploit however I would never attempt to justify in any means as I understand that no matter how minor, the method by which I took part in is clearly a break in the community rules.

Although the members are at the heart of the server, the rules are the backbone which keeps us moving forward. Created through our trusted society, our exceptional management and the valued administrators who work tirelessly to enforce them. Each of us take a huge responsibility in playing on the server, knowing that these rules keep the server stable, fair and increase the quality of our roleplay. Our rules are there to be followed and appreciated to establish RPUK above all else.

I encourage you to take into account that at the time I had no intention to commit an offence against the rules where the exploit in question did not harm or put another player at a disadvantage, and that there was no malicious intent. Caught up in the moment, concentrating more on the new experience and in being grateful to be part of an exceptional and valued part of the city's retail, I overlooked and helped in the practice at the time. I find myself here due to an accident where I failed to examine more carefully the situation I took part in at the time.

As with the report, I once again apologise for my actions which has led me to the end of the line, somewhere I would never expect to find myself, with permanent ban. I ask for your forgiveness and if given another chance, I would be grateful to learn from my mistake, to lay better foundations and continue my journey within the server making sure to never to repeat the same again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello Willis. 

I am equally as shocked to see you here. 

You've been apart of this community now for as long as I can remember. 

You know full well what you did was exploiting yet as you stated you were caught up in the new experience and this clouded your judgement. 

What I need from you now is assurance. I need you to convince myself and any other member of staff reviewing this that this was simply a one off situation and that it'll never happen again. 

I understand completely where you state that there was no malicious intent and that you didn't put another player at a disadvantage but the rules are there for a reason and you still took the lazy or easy way in this situation. 

If you are met with a situation in future, similar to this where you've got a brand new toy and you're all excited.. How can you assure me that your excitement won't cloud your judgement and that a server rule won't be broken? 

@Willis

Hey Fluqi,

I hope you're well, thank you for understanding my role in this.

I find, as theorised by Le Bon, slight deindividualization may have occurred where I agree that my actions where purely emotional and not logical when acting within our group, no matter how small it may have been. This is something which can occur naturally in life and unfortunately is difficult to avoid, the hardest part is trying to not be influenced by these situations.

Having taken this punishment to heart, I have much regret and can guarantee you that in future I will try my best to recognise exploits like these before approaching any scenario, to take more care when dealing with new systems on the server and be more self-aware when working together. I will insure that the extra step is taken to individualise and evaluate my actions, being aware and accepting that it is purely my own responsibility for whatever occurs. You can be assured that in my time on the server this has never occurred before and I will make certain that it is the only time. 

I will take extra effort to look a scenario beforehand and keep a clear mind as to which steps to take next.

Thank you for that. 

It's evident to me, as it was with Mr White that you know what you've done. You know it was wrong and you know that if this ever happens again the exact same punishment will be set and I can assure you, as you already know, it will be so much more difficult to come back from. 

With that being said, you have been here for as I said previously, as long as I can remember, and your record is perfect apart from when you joined in on that active HM on Arma within the 15 minutes 😉 

In your unban appeal you've taken responsibility, understanding what you've done wrong and have at no pint in time tried to beat around the bush. I'm confident that given this ban this has been a wake up call for you. I'm hoping in future with any new toys you'll be abit more aware and careful. 

Your place within our community both as a member and a Senior Police Officer within our Los Santos Police Service is one that comes with responsibilities of it's own, even if not playing as that character. As such we expect better from you, at all times. 

Please don't let me down, Willis. If we see you here again I can assure you that this will be a much harder appeal for you. 

Unbanned.

Now that you're apart of our community again, please ensure you're fully up-to date with our Community Rules and our game specific rules depending which one(s) you play;
Altis Life Rules & GTA RP Rules

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back