GTA RP
ALTIS LIFE
TEAMSPEAK

Border Wars - Altis Life

On 04/01/2021 at 20:53, Sammmy said:

How much will rebels gain from these zones as we have to pay around 500k for each loadout and will most likely be outnumbered by poseidon and police ?

Other than that looks good and will definitely come back to the server to give it a try

Kill rewards are same as zones bro. So 60K per kill. IDK about if you have it capped

On 02/01/2021 at 15:34, Ciaran said:

It would be pretty easy to add extra rewards, what percentages do you think would be reasonable if they where to get a reward by reducing gear prices?

If rebels manage to cap a zones full of poseidon and cops they should be getting at least what OG castle gives in terms of cap rewards.

. I WANA SAFARHA.

Some feedback: Played an hour of it, everything is de-syncing, people are shot gunning left and right and the frames aren't that great, my suggestion is that considering the mission file is eight years old, remove some non essential scripts and clean up the mission file.

• Like 7
35 minutes ago, Clark2ndunban said:

Some feedback: Played an hour of it, everything is de-syncing, people are shot gunning left and right and the frames aren't that great, my suggestion is that considering the mission file is eight years old, remove some non essential scripts and clean up the mission file.

We have a Arma dev! Go on more detail please.

BTW this is also week one and the first time border wars have been ran with a full server of players, It was never going to be perfect hence the restarts and the mass kicks of everyone downloading the mission file all at once.

Give judgement after next week.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Please note: My private messages are disabled - There is no reason to contact me directly please use the forums.
24 minutes ago, Wilco said:

BTW this is also week one and the first time border wars have been ran with a full server of players, It was never going to be perfect hence the restarts and the mass kicks of everyone downloading the mission file all at once.

Its good to see that rpuk is now more open to what the community wants which inturn results in full servers 🙂. Border wars is a good thing for the server just needs some changes and improvments, but as you say its week 1.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

signature5ee87b163e6df.png.8195ed759dc13de42722d3d189c2a3e3.png

26 minutes ago, Wilco said:

Basically everything is lagging on the server, yet its not just border wars it happens frequently pretty much anywhere on the map too. As I've said cleaning up the mission file would be the best bet here as the hardware of the server is pretty good already.

host another server cleanse out everything thats not needed for gangwars boom done rpers can rp in peace and people that like combat can do so without having cars flying around everwhere

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Nazgul said:

tumblr_oyshh1rL3S1siv1sto4_400.gifv

Sounds like my kind of party but unfortunately I'm taking a break in the shadow of Mordor 

Mordor is waiting for your return.