TEAMSPEAK

It's time to say goodbye

Shared some good times and lots of times to come! 🤍 Here's a toast to you

tenor.gif

• Love 1

2014 - - 2020

Development Lead |

Slap My Arse And Call Me Bubblegum Princess

| Ex NHS GP. & LMTO (2014/2015) Ex Police SGT | Ex UNMC PVT Ex ALUK/RPUK Mentor/TS Moderator |

"Pointless" 

*lock* 

Joking aside, we've had a few crossed words over the last 6-7 years, but that's only been due to our passion for making this a better place.

Thanks for all you've done and the I appreciate the difficult decisions you've had to make (probably including this one). 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Eggplant 1
  • Hype 1

d92619d31c8c44fab65a8181f690bdff.png

Sad to see you go and wish you nothing but the best, one day me you & Cardoso will return to depths of Takistan weather it be blowing up Ciaren or leaving Cordoso to protect the borders! Smashing times, you’ll be sadly missed!

• Love 1

Thank you for creating this community and all that you have done for it and also allowing me to return.

Wish you all the best in life. 🙂

• Love 1
  • "It's like wanking then staring at the tissue" - INS JxM (Speaking about watching the other teams play of the game on Overwatch).
  • "I'm too young for you, but your not too old for me" - SGT Humzah
  • "I'm sorry darling, I'm pissed out my face. I wont be loud any more. I'm not gonna keep you up all night, alright love? I'm not going to be like 'oi cunt put your hands up bang bang bang'" - John Carter talking to his misses
  • "Let me just get on my fucking hill" - Adam Collins
  • Can I go question the weed processing guy? - CSO JulianPC

Never had an interaction with you I think, As a newer person to the community over the past few months , its probably best community ever been a part of , so thank you for putting all the time you did into it, God Bless

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Been a pleasure Wilco. Thank you for bringing us all together on this awesome community. Don't be a stranger!

• Love 1

Staff Lead - Ex-Poseidon Baron - Malden Police - NCA - SGT

We've had our ups and downs together, but I still respect you. And what you've done for the community! I hope some day you return <3.

• Love 1

| Certified Homosexual.| Furry.| Bit of a cunt.| 

EX Altis life - |EX NHS Paramedic, RIR, Ex Application Team Member.| EX Police SI, EX NCA, EX SRT.| Ex-POS "Jason Triton Detiri"  Ex RPUK Staff Level 1 |

FiveM - |Ex PPC, Frontline, Pro Driver| Ex Grove Street Dealer| EX GRUPPE 6 Security Officer

|Follow my TikTok.| I'm what they call, a freak.| You're secretly a bitch|

Hi I’m Teddy Wrinkle,

All this just to get out of doing a speech in Arma!

As you say real life does and should come first, when real life allows let’s cause some more Twitch drama.

• Love 1

Never had any personal experience with you, but clearly a massive thanks needs to go in to what work you have done in the many years that have gone by. 

• Love 1

3S32JTR.png

Never actually got to speak to you over the years but i wish you all the best and good luck with your new adventures 

• Love 1

Every one thinks am old but what they forget is iam wise

Thanks for making this place! friendships, relationships and life decisions have been made from this place, can't say I've always agreed to every decision that's been made but your never going to please everyone! 

*pointless* locked....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

L2 Staff  Last Atlas/Zeus Dealer l Ex Head of Lobos Useless Twitch Streamer https://www.twitch.tv/3fingergaming