What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

The Future & 2 Year Anniversary Special Newsletter!

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
thefuture.png

​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Press like on the video if you love the community!

The New Domain!

Today we are proud to announce that we have our new domain! One thing we are good at is focusing and running Roleplay servers so we are very very happy to announce as per the above YouTube video (Massive thank you to @Unlucky George!) our future domain is Roleplay.co.uk therefore we will become Roleplay UK! #RPUK.

With this domain the possibility's of RolePlay wont end with Altis! We can build Roleplay servers across other Arma 3 maps like Tanoa and any others out there and most importantly across other games and platforms, The possibility's for this community will not be endless, If you didn't call us home before I hope that you will now be able to strongly consider it!

The change over to the new domain will happen gradually over the next year, As we open new servers and build new stages for your Roleplay.

I really believe this is now a brand we can build on and hopefully in the future when people think of Roleplay and a certain game they will think "I wonder if Roleplay UK have a server", That is where we want to be and I am certain we can get there if we remain the fun and friendly community we are today.

This is now a massive long term project meaning we can look towards 20 years into the future and beyond.

We really could not of got this far without you the community for coming back for more everyday for the last 2 years! A massive Thank you for that and for the people who invested into getting this domain:

PC Vaffla

INS TikTak

Finchyy

CMO Lharmon

SGT Icecube

and the many others that donated anything they could!, My hat goes off to you!

Staff Restructure 

Today we will be restructuring our staff team

As you know with our community there are no owners and no shares no big cheeses and its been this way for some time, You could call Wilco the key holder if you like but I only get one vote of a very passionate board room team and the day to day running is performed by the entire staff team.

Therefore its time to restructure the staff team for the long term success of our community.

The following positions have been retired:

Founder - Head Admin - Developers - Senior Admins - Admins - Game Moderators - Member Support Team - Forum moderators - FLT

Instead our Staff team will look like this:

The Management Team - The Staff Team - The Support Team

The staff page will be amended later today so you can see this for yourself

Outside of this structure we will also have the Role-play UK Board which is above the management team but does not get involved in the day to day running instead makes the decisions to drive us forward this is made up currently of:

Wilco - Mr. Cardoso - Ciaran - Vladic Ka - Neo - Vaffla

This may open new opportunity's in the coming days but in the meantime bare with us as people get trained up so we can serve you better in keeping the servers and community on how they should be.

UK Registered

Today we have made steps to become a UK Registered not for profit company, This will allow us to prove to people more so we do things right here unlike the community's that are set-up just for donations.

We have also considered ALUK and now RPUK like a "trust" set-up if you like without jumping through the loop holes to call it one, Becoming a UK registered not for profit will be a big sign to many that we are doing things right.

We have also been paying a higher rate of tax on our donations where there simply as been need to especially considering your kind support funds our servers and licences only.

We will have our registered number and name soon which will be added to the donation page and the website footer

New Unban Appeal Chance!

Today we are also excited to announce that in the coming hours we are opening a new unban appeal chance page for those who have been banned for over 6 months. This is a chance to wipe the slate clean and start over!

If you want to be involved with this community then this is your chance.

I am sure those who were banned can see we are serious about our rules and how we are moving forward and with our domain announcement this has only cemented that further.

Look out for that and if you do get unbanned firstly welcome back and secondly make sure you follow the rules this time!

2 Year Anniversary!

We are so proud to have reached 2 years, Everyday has brought us new and interesting challenges and I can speak for most of the management and staff team that we love every second of it!

We hope you have enjoyed the last 2 years and from the 20th of February the new 2 year achievement becomes unlocked so once you hit 2 years yourself you will receive it!

We are currently finalising our 2 year anniversary events and will bring you more information soon along with a special its been 2 years post on the 20th of February.

Thank you for being a part of this story! Thank you for coming back daily! We have a bright future lets make this the home of Roleplay!

wilco.png

RPUK & ALUK Management Team

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks amazing @Wilco Everything you have done for the community if phenomenal and I cant wait for this step forward to make the community bigger and better for everyone!

Brilliant news! Well done everyone involved in this, let this be the spark that an explosion of growth and new experiences! 

Wait, will altislifsle.co.uk redirect to the new domain? I'll probably type in altislife for a while by accident xD.

And also, does this mean we are opening up to other to games too?

Wait, will altislifsle.co.uk redirect to the new domain? I'll probably type in altislife for a while by accident xD.

1. After we move over, yes

2. Yes

Other games AND platforms :)

Also if anyone is reading this and you want to get involved and you have "skills", We will open a "always open" development application form in the coming days.

the framework gave me a hard one.

i cant wait for the new framework and the little sneak peak made me hypeder then before

<3 

Question :

Will al the forum stats be transferred to the new domain?

Question about the new unban appeal, does this include people who where blanket banned? @Wilco
Correct, We will look at each case and have a discussion about it where we need to.

the framework gave me a hard one.

i cant wait for the new framework and the little sneak peak made me hypeder then before

<3 

Question :

Will al the forum stats be transferred to the new domain?
The entire forum will move to the new domain.

I look forward to being apart of this community for a long time coming,Forward Gentlemen,Unto the breach.

In one word :perfect !!!

I wish you success , and I want to say that I enjoyed very much in server.

Back