What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

FiveM - Police Vehicles should not be able to be taken from the police. It also defeats the RP of other situations that are happening else where because police cannot respond to them due their time is being wasted by chasing a stolen police vehicle round legion.

FiveM - I dont think more than 1 bank robbery should happen at a time aswell as there should be a cool down system for them. That gives the police time to respond to that bank and have an RP situation with the people robbing the bank instead of having 4 banks being robbed and having police rush the people trying to RP because there is too many banks being robbed. 

The cool down period for after a bank being robbed should be 20 mins giving it time for other RP to take place and not just having bank robberies every 10 seconds. 🙂

Current NLR Rules

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 5 minutes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]This does not apply if your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of RDM/VDM.[/SIZE]

Focusing on the last part "This does not apply if your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of RDM/VDM." Seems to be saying that if you were downed and revived that you can get involved in a situation if you are being RDM'd or VDM'd and you are able to divulge tactical information in Team Speak when downed if you were VDM'd or RDM'd. Was this intended? 
If you can prove the fact that an RDM/VDM has happened. If not you run the risk of warned/banned.

FiveM - Police Vehicles should not be able to be taken from the police. It also defeats the RP of other situations that are happening else where because police cannot respond to them due their time is being wasted by chasing a stolen police vehicle round legion.

FiveM - I dont think more than 1 bank robbery should happen at a time aswell as there should be a cool down system for them. That gives the police time to respond to that bank and have an RP situation with the people robbing the bank instead of having 4 banks being robbed and having police rush the people trying to RP because there is too many banks being robbed. 

The cool down period for after a bank being robbed should be 20 mins giving it time for other RP to take place and not just having bank robberies every 10 seconds. 🙂
I think it would be better if this was put into a suggestion on the GTA section. Maybe a well thought out suggestion on this could solve it without adding a rule.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/593-gtarp/     <----

2.1 vdm

anyone who plays the game knows that while being chased and driving through reeds, if you slam on your brakes most likely someone will crash into the back of you.

My question is; how is this not a rulebreak? 

Question about a recent report;

as far as I remember, you’ve always needed 3 minutes minimum leading up to a situation for a report of RDM.

the footage in this report is only 2 minutes long; with people negotiating before the person recording turns up, his time on scene is only one minute, in which time there are two threats to ‘blow the guys head off’ 

my question is this; how can a report for RDM be actioned if it doesn’t show the entire situation from start to finish? 

my question is this; how can a report for RDM be actioned if it doesn’t show the entire situation from start to finish? 
I've seen some cases where staff has just deemed it as clear VDM/RDM or whatever rulebreak it is, i believe they do it under certain circumstances if the accused is very obvious

I've seen some cases where staff has just deemed it as clear VDM/RDM or whatever rulebreak it is, i believe they do it under certain circumstances if the accused is very obvious
Yes I agree, but when you show snippets of a situation, it cannot be very obvious.

even more so when you’re not even the guy negotiating and you’re showing your POV. 

@YoCo These are not rules Feedback. If there is an issue with the outcome of reports, message staff leads .

@Stavik well the reports are simply interpretations of the rules. So they go hand in hand in I believe; thought this was the right place to post. 

will message a staff lead later, cheers. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The rules have gotten a fresh coat of paint!
Since the launch of the FiveM GTARP server and the introduction the rules in Los Santos, we have now split the rules into 3 parts,

Community, Arma and GTA rules.

Some rules have been moved around abit and switched places but in general it should all be similar.
Make sure you refresh and read up on these as some have and/or will be changed in the coming days.

• New rule suggestions (Do we need something new?)
  • Constructive Feedback (Improving)
  • Highlighting mistakes (Spelling/Wording)

TLDR
If you decide not to make this a rule, at the very least put a disclaimer on the Market stating that "All transactions are between the player(s) and Scamming/Theft is a possibility" Ect.

People should have enough braincells to know this already.

If they didn't know and got scammed,  bad luck. Let's hope they learnt from it.

-1 this isn't kindergarten.

Rule Suggestion

Make scamming through use of the Forums bannable/Punishable.

Reason

Scamming through use of the Forums, in my opinion, is baiting/Meta gaming. You are using an out of game service, an out of roleplay service, to bait community members to buy something from you. Scamming itself is fine, within RP. If you want to scam, you should be using your own intuition and charisma to scam someone. Not an out of game service that can absolutely destroy someones experience on our servers.

Scamming should be done within RP, not on our website. Throwing a fishing hook to get bait is a bad look for the community, in my opinion and I believe this should be changed. People should be able to buy and sell on our forums, without the fear of being scammed or meta gamed to be robbed.

TLDR
Scamming should be done on through RP, not on our out of game website, people should be able to buy and sell in game items for in game money without the risk of being scammed.

If you decide not to make this a rule, at the very least put a disclaimer on the Market stating that "All transactions are between the player(s) and Scamming/Theft is a possibility" Ect.

There is a forum section for rule suggestions under suggestions jayray 😄

For altis life rules for 1.2 and 6.1.3 add the two links posted below and other topics that provide extra clarification as guidence on the rules as people who read the rules sometimes dont know the guidelines on things like high quality rp.

GTA Rules  9.7

Would it be possible for G9.7 to be brought up at the next meeting, would like the wording to be changed to this.

(G9.7) Combat Reviving - If combat is in effect the area is not safe to enter for rescuing the injured. Therefore, you cannot revive at this time.

If you have any questions let me know. Thanks

(G9.7) Combat Reviving - If combat is in effect the area is not safe to enter for rescuing the injured. Therefore, you cannot revive at this time.
A bit vague don't you think?

If there is a downed person and a bar fight kicks off, which you know they are not a part of....? Is the medic going to get punished?

A bit vague don't you think?
It's word for word what the current rule states, with the "shots fired in five minutes" part taken out.

If there is a downed person and a bar fight kicks off, which you know they are not a part of....? Is the medic going to get punished?
If there is a bar fight going on, then would you expect a medic to go through that violence to get to a patient, potentially putting themselves in harms way?

Back